Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday Mario

Mario has been watching all of Cadbury's antics under his wicker tent and wanted to show the new kid on the block how the old folks get it done. Of course, being an old folk Mario generally just sleeps. No fancy spelling here.


Last night after posting I realized that there was actually a quarter-sized bruise on my foot. I did have one of those fancy smancy fitting set-ups complete with lasers and giant rulers. So until I get this figured out, no cycling, either. My shin is feeling much better today but I'm going to play it safe and try really hard to not run at least two more days.

The Olympics are wreaking havoc on my sleeping schedule. I was working on being in bed by 10:30, lights out by 11:00 but that's pretty much gone down the drain the last few days.

6 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Uh-oh. Looks like Cadbury has some competition!

Deb Cushman said...

Looks like a cozy spot for Mario.

ShirleyPerly said...

Oh, sorry to hear about the foot bruise!

Mario looks to have the right idea ;-)

Chocolate & Chants said...

He is so cute. I just want to pet him!!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Bunny nap...loving the Olympics too, though, I confess, I seem to have minimal interest in Beach Volleyball and went to bed early last night.

Anonymous said...

Hi and thanks for dropping by! Mario's a real sweetie too.. now I just feel like dropping everything and taking a nap, like him!

Hope your foot's better now :)