Thursday, May 15, 2008

10g of Chewy Goodness


I love Clif Shot Bloks.  I've been a long-time Gu fan but a few months ago gave these little cubes a try after hearing Steve Runner from Phedippidations tout them on a past episode.  From my first cube I was hooked.  I've never disliked Gu but I'm not sure I would crave it as a snack (though I do recall once saying I would love to squeeze it over ice cream).  I could pop these things like candy if they weren't so freakin' expensive.  

But speaking of expense, my secret weapon to stay fueled and salted is Runners' Feet.  They sell a package of Shot Bloks for $1.00 flat.  Maybe I'm naive but isn't that almost 50% cheaper than most everywhere else!  I restocked today with 16 packets of my favorite flavors (Cran-Razz, Margarita, & Cola).  I love Shot Bloks and I love Runners' Feet for selling 'em so cheap.  I try to buy other things from them even if I can get it for less elsewhere just to support them and their ploy to get runners in the door with inexpensive fuel.  Every time I go in I hold my breath when I get rung up.  I think, "Did they realize they could charge $1.95 and people would still buy them?!  Surely by now they've come to their senses and have decided to charge at least $1.25!!!"  

But so far so good.  

$1.00 flat.

No comments: