Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bunnies Rock!

I wanted to mention that our friends Cadbury and Bunny Girl are hosting an online Bunny Benefit Bash!  Hop on over and check it out!  Watch the video and be on the lookout for my own resident bunny rocker.  Be sure to sign the guestbook to help raise funds for bunny rescue (& feel free to donate, too!).  Mario used some of his infamous $10 riches to make a small donation.

I ran 14 miles this Friday as a cut-back long run.  I'm planning on doing 18 miles this coming week, then peak out with a 20 miler the week after.  I was hoping the 14 miler would feel "easy" but it wasn't and only adds to my worry.  Today I ran 6.2 fun miles in some gorgeous weather, though!  It's great to live in California!

5 comments:

The Bunns said...

We have been to the party too! Lots of fun!

Mica said...

Mario is my favorite bunny rocker of all time!

I'm jealous of your weather, no joke. It snowed this morning in Chicago.

Sorry that your 14-miler wasn't easy. At least today's 10K went well.

Marci said...

I will have to check it out. Its really nice to see this for rabbits, they are often considered non-pets, but I just love rabbits!

Crafty Green Poet said...

its a fun video! Bunnies rock!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Just letting you know that Mario was one of our prize winners in the random drawing for Bunny Rockers. He gets a Rock Star picture frame! Drop me a line so I know where to send it!

uhamp "at" yahoo "dot" com