Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Mario


Someone was a very sneaky bunny the other day. Boyfriend has a laptop which has a fairly abysmal battery life. So it is generally always plugged in when he uses it. The outlet he uses for this is behind the couch so that Mario has no access to the wire. I guess the loop of the cord was hanging too low one day and Mario went to town! Boyfriend turned on his laptop and said there were sparks flying! Thank goodness A) Mario wasn't fried when he chewed it! and B) The apartment didn't catch on fire in between the chewing and the discovery! A reminder of the importance of proper bunny-proofing!

Here is Mario, not after the incident, but I felt he looked sufficiently repentant for this story.


7 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

Oh Mario that was a very naughty thing to do!

EndorphinBuzz said...

Look at him flat on the floor, cute ;) I'm glad he didn't get electrocuted while chewing!

bunnygirl said...

Naughty bunny! I once had a bunny chew the power cord to the vacuum while I was using it. I guess she showed me! I have no idea how they keep from frying themselves.

L.A. Daze said...

Bad bunny! He's very lucky he didn't get fried.

ChrisC said...

My puppy did exactly the same thing. Nice to know that chewing is not restricted to dogs. I hope your fix costs less than the 100 + it took to replace our power supply.

Rabbits' Guy said...

Repenting Rabbit??? Are you .. Bawahaha .. kidding ..BAWAHAHAHA .. Me?? BWHaHaHaHaHaHAhahaha ...

Oh dear ....

runnernic.com said...

Uh OH!! Was boyfriend pissed? lol! my boyfriends brothers dog ate a dyson vacuum chord... that wasnt cool either~ silly animals! Mario does look sorry though! hehe