Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Mario

On my last trip back home to Hawaii, I spent the night at my friend's because she lives conveniently close to the Honolulu Marathon shuttle bus pick-up. We've been friends since intermediate school (and were college roomies) and that conveniently close location was actually the last house in which I lived with her. It was sort of strange lying there that night thinking about how much had happened since the last time I took a snooze at that location over 8 years ago!

My parents dropped me off at her place at around 9 pm so we only had about 2 hours to chit-chat before I headed off to sleep. She had recently stumbled upon some old photographs she had taken when she visited me in New York City in 2005. I was totally smitten by photographs she had of Mario. I thought it was absolutely wonderful that someone had photographs of him I had never seen before! It was even more fun because she had photographs of Mario and I together which is a pretty rare thing since I'm usually the one taking the pictures.

Here is one shot of Mario enjoying some peanut butter. It was taken 1 year and 1 day after I adopted him:

If you click on the photo, that is actually his tongue under the spatula!

8 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Funny little Mario! How cool to get new and unexpected pics.

Chocolate & Chants said...

So cute! His little tongue is just so adorable!

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh how sweet, I'd never have thought of peanut butter as a bunny treat...

Hef's Mom said...

I know what you mean! I love photos of Hef and I together as I am always behind the camera. I have one where Hef decided to stand up on the counter and put his paws on my stomach, too cute.

ShirleyPerly said...

Leave it to old friends to have some great photos!

Rachel said...

Oooh, peanut butter!

X-Country2 said...

Aww, adorable!

Erin said...

Aww! What a cute picture!!