Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday Mario


Hello. Who are you?

I'm sure this will be the first of many photos of Mario and the Christmas tree this season. I love the recent post at Disapproving Rabbits because it is so true. Mario loves to tear into presents. It has been pretty low maintenance bunny-watching so far when Mario is out, but the presents are slowly trickling in and pretty soon it will be a full-time job to keep him from ripping off the wrapping paper and ribbons. My fault for giving him magazines to shred.

The winner of the Headsweats hat is.....

Yes, Mario heartily disapproves of my use of random.org to pick a winner.

So the winner is, EndorphinBuzz!! Please email me your snail mail addy! Enjoy the hat! I hope everyone had a nice time walking down memory lane with "Monday Mario" moments. I told Mario that forcing people to look at his photos was his reward in this giveaway.

I will be working on my race report. Should be up tonight or tomorrow!

10 comments:

Mica said...

Mario looks adorable next to the tree! What a festive bun-bun!

Erin said...

Mario looks like he wants to knock over the tree:)

Chocolate & Chants said...

Mario's thought: hmpf...no gifts yet?

Southbaygirl said...

OMG-please take pics of mario ripping open presents!!! What great holiday memories!

Can't wait to read your race report!!

Alisa said...

Can't wait for the race report. You did great out there!

Also, I think you should post a video of him ripping into a present, hopefully one of his own presents =).

Hef's Mom said...

Cute tree, Hef says it'd be easy to climb

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Mario seems quite certain that the tree and all the trimmings and presents are for him. And why shouldn't they be?

Deb Cushman said...

Ripping presents open -- priceless!

RG said...

What else are they for?

There's rumors out there about your race ... Marathon Guide and all that ... sound pretty good!

EndorphinBuzz said...

At least he isn't climbing the tree and tipping it over like my cat used to do!

I'm so happy I won the hat, I never win anything :)