Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Danger, Will Robinson!

Yesterday during my run I had no pain.  Last night after my run I had no pain.  I woke up this morning and something was a little tight.  I must be at that stage in life when you wake up cold and stiff and gradually loosen up.  Within 5 minutes of waking the tightness was gone.  But I now have an ever so slight, yet definitely present, pain when I press on the problem area.

I guess I'm far from out of the woods yet.

Back to the drawing board.

Today I checked online and the shirt I bought yesterday is listed online at the running store's website $13.50 cheaper than what it was priced at in the store?!  Now this makes more sense when you factor in the fact the store decided to price the thing more than the MSRP.  On top of that, I have a code to get 15% of and free shipping online.  This brings my grand total of potential savings to $19.57!  That's huge. I can feed Mario pellets for months with that money!  So I've contacted the manager and will see if he'll credit me back $19.57.  If he won't I'm going to return it to the store and order it from their website.  If he tells me I have to physically come into the store to get this savings instead of crediting me over the phone, I'm still going to return it at the store and buy it online.  

Sometimes I can be spiteful like that.

5 comments:

Aron said...

LOL that is exactly something i would do (and have done!).

hope the pain gets better!! maybe taking a rest day will help? i am a big believer in ice and ice every pain i feel :)

RG said...

Got to keep those salespeople honest ... go get 'em!

Hi Mario - you lucky duck!

Anonymous said...

I'd return and purchase online as well :D Especially when there's a direct benefit to the bun!

Morgan said...

LOL I would have done the exact same thing.

I love your blog; your bunny is so cute!! I am really debating getting the pinkalicioussunset skirt, too!!

Marci said...

Did you buy that awesome pink and orange skirt? I have seriously considered ordering it myself. I don't want to be a total copy cat!