Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Mario

I normally don't pick Mario up very much. He tolerates it pretty well but I can tell as soon as I put him down that he is quite displeased with the whole situation.

Look at those feet!

I had to share this photo because he is just so darn cute!!

Mario recently got me (via Boyfriend) lots of rabbit themed Easter candy. In fact, I just snacked on a chocolate covered marshmallow egg before I wrote this. I sometimes do get a sweet tooth.


The LA Marathon has come and gone. It was quite the experience. No sandbagging, RG! I will try to get a report up tomorrow.

7 comments:

Gina said...

I just started reading your blog and I love it! I am pretty much in awe of your "year of the marathon" goal and can't wait to hear all about it along the journey! I am running the San Diego RnR in June and a friend wants me to run a marathon with her three weeks before. I've been hesitant because I really want to go for a PR at San Diego. You have given me the courage to believe that I might be able to run both and still meet my goals! Thanks for the inspiration!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Squee!!! Bunny feets!!!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Mario has exceptional feet.....

Anonymous said...

Squee! Feetsies! My buns *hate* to be picked up. HATE. I'm always jealous when others get hold thier buns.

RG said...

Lucky Feet! Lucky has big old soft fuzzy feet like that too!

Waiting on the run report ... somewhere I saw a picture of the start .. what a MOB!!!!! YAy for chip-timing!

Crafty Green Poet said...

what an adorable photo of marion, what cute feet!

Hef's Mom said...

Such cute feet! I love the feet in the air pose! We are super lucky and Hef loves to be picked up and snuggle.