Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday Mario


I got Mario a couple of gifts this year.  Some of them are definitely all for him and some of them are more indulgences for me.  The above is a Christmas ornament I found which I thought was perfect for him.  I let him see his present so we could put it on the tree and enjoy it the next week or so.  The picture I put in the ornament frame is this one:


Mario had been chewing on some gifts and I yelled, "Hey!" He spun around and gave me the above look which clearly says, "What!  I wasn't doing anything!  It wasn't me!"

10 comments:

Erin said...

Caught! We can't put gifts under the tree because Henry would eat them!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

It wasn't Mario, how could it have been? And if it was, didn't you put those presents under the tree for him to gnaw?

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

If the paper isn't for me to chew, don't put it there, says the bun!

Aron said...

ohhhh love monday mario pics :)

Unknown said...

Mario is so stinking cute!

Mica said...

Aww...he's just getting into the Christmas (tasting) spirit!

RG said...

Our Christmas Mario!

Frayed Laces said...

I love that you buy your bunny gifts!

Anonymous said...

TREE SKIRT! Hoppy Holidays all!

Anonymous said...

That's a cute photo frame! And I just love the indignant look on his face lol!