Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Mario

I try to throw a magazine into Mario's pen as a toy for him to rip and shred. Due to their persistence, Victoria's Secret sends umpteen catalogs a month. So Mario often has one of their catalogs to peruse and enjoy.

The other night Boyfriend and I were eating dinner and had a good laugh at how Mario was lying on the magazine looking at a panty spread. I really wish I had gotten a picture because a few minutes later I heard a rustle. I looked back over and Mario was in the exact same position he had been in previously, but he was now looking at a different photo.

He had turned the page.

Guess he got tired of butts and wanted to see some boobs.

This is the post-page turn shot. But the pre-page turn shot would have looked just like this except with a different page of the catalog. I have no idea how he turned the page so neatly.

You can read about other Mario and Victoria's Secret hi jinx here.

15 comments:

Mica said...

Haha, Mario amazes me every week. What a cleve rabbit!

Chocolate & Chants said...

Hahaha, what a smart bunny! He's such a cutie!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Oh, Mario. Today, Victoria's Secret, tomorrow PlayBun.

The Fab Furs said...

It boggles the mind. What do you think would happen if Mario and Hef (The Bunny Lounge) ever got together?

d. moll, l.ac. said...

You may have to seriously consider that he is giving you some fashion advice.....

The Bunns said...

Mario is a guy. Get it?

Nicole said...

Mario is such a silly silly bunny! LOL I love his shenanigans!!!

Anonymous said...

Never knew Mario was a boob man!

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh how sweet,

Lisa said...

Hah! That's so crazy. Maybe he associates the ladies with you?? Lady in Yellow link cracked me up too.

No reason to worry about snuggling a baby bunny to death. They're way too small and too squirmy to have to worry about that (I couldn't get one hand around his body at that age). It would have been nice to have known Sogna as a baby, and to see if she was the same sweet little angel girl before the abuse. But I'll never "buy" a rabbit again. I wouldn't with a dog or cat, I really don't know what I was thinking.

Anonymous said...

haha what a little stud! ;)

dawn @ running the dawn said...

nice! at least he keeps himself entertined

X-Country2 said...

Mario doesn't go for the blondes, apparently. Excellent call.

Marathon Maritza said...

Hahahaha just like a man.... ♥

Kristin said...

I love it! I had rabbits and bunnies growing up, they are such funny creatures. What an adorable, and silly bunny he is!