Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Monday (err, Tuesday) Mario

I apologize for the lack of "Monday Mario" yesterday. My parents were in town and I was out the whole day. We went up to Santa Rosa to check out the Charles M. Schulz Museum. It is a small museum but very enjoyable.

The only really different photos I have to share are all about the bathrooms:



I thought these were so cute!

So hilarious they had comics at "eye level."

Fine, fine. To keep "Monday Mario" classy I'll include another shot of the comic mural.

I got Mario a little button gift. Woodstock is my favorite character and I couldn't resist getting one of these buttons to hang on Mario's cage. Through some fancy photo work, I was able to let Mario express his disapproval about the belatedness of this post:


And yes, he is sitting on his garage. I have yet to see him do it inside his pen but have been stashing high-value veggies up on top of it to get him curious.

9 comments:

RG said...

I bet we could have gotten a rabbit into the strip now ...

Look good up there MArio.

Jo Lynn said...

OMG, he looks pissed! LOL

Cute pictures from the potties at the museum. Kind of makes me want to go check it out. ;)

Crafty Green Poet said...

what a wonderful photo of Mario!

Lisa said...

Oooohhh what a fun museum!!! I love novel bathrooms. That would be a fun travel blog/book, wouldn't it?

Anonymous said...

too cute! That museum looks like a neat thing to see :)

Erin said...

That museum looks great! And of course, so does Mario:)

Hef's Mom said...

too funny! everybun needs one!

cliff said...

another pic in a bathroom! i'll let you get away w/ this one. i'd like to renovate my bathroom to have something like that. i have a map of the US as a shower curtain, so when you're sitting, with nothing to read, you can learn your geography! it's all about multi-tasking...

the mario pic is funny!

ShirleyPerly said...

LOL, on the comics being at eye level in the bathroom. When I was a kid, the Peanuts characters were my favorite cartoon. And, of course, I could play the Snoopy song on the piano too :-)