Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Mario

My newest addiction is Etsy.  I've known about it for a while but never really looked at the site.  You can find all kinds of wonderful things on Etsy!!  And since it is all handmade from the artist you can get custom tweaks done.  I saw this recently on Etsy and had to have it:


One of my favorite nicknames for Mario is, "Sweet Pea."  It is a piece by Rachael Sudlow and you can find her Etsy shop here.  She was able to customize the necklace for me.  I had "Mario" stamped on the backside of the "Sweet Pea" tag.


When it arrived I grabbed a shot of me, Mario, and the necklace:

The indignity of it all...

14 comments:

ShirleyPerly said...

Very cute! Esp. those big bunny feet :-)

X-Country2 said...

SOmeone needs to take away my Paypal account when I get digging into Etsy. That place is like crack.

And now I totally want that sweet pea necklace!

Mica said...

Jesus H. Christ, that is freakin' adorable.

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Squee!!! Bunny feet!!!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Hooray for Etsy, buy handmade! And LOL what feet.

Chocolate & Chants said...

So cute! Both the necklace and Mario! How much does he weigh?

Marci said...

Awe that is so.. sweet!

EndorphinBuzz said...

Mario is one lucky bunny. It's just too cute. Reading the entry I was afraid he would be wearing the jewelry, I was happy to find it dangling around your neck :)

Marlene said...

That's adorable! What a sweet tribute to your little sweet pea.

Christie said...

I love that. Mario looks like a handful. How much does he weigh?

Unknown said...

I LOVE that necklace and you're bunny is cute too!

Alisa said...

OMG so cute, both things the necklace and of course, the BUNNY!!!!

I really need to meet Mario sometime! Maybe in August when I come back down to Cali. So sad I won't meet him this weekend but I think it's the best decision for me.

Southbaygirl said...

Awesome picture and what a beautiful piece of jewelry!!!

rUntoNamAste said...

Mario knows he's the man. Look at that smirk on his cute bunny face. Me lovies him and your fab necklace.