Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tomorrow, We Run!

Mario is working to patent a form of Bunny Gait Analysis

For the last four days my leg has been feeling just shy of 100%. Today I dare say it's feeling 100% normal again. I was originally planning on running 2 miles today. I was looking forward to it. I even listened to my favorite songs to run to during my commute home to get psyched up. But then I thought about it and decided that the risks vs. benefits of running for 20 minutes tonight wasn't worth it. I decided to give my leg one more day off. This is the first time in the history of my running injuries that I fully waited to feel 100% before going out for a run. I deserve some smooth-sailing-back-into-running-regularly karma for that.

I've been a little behind on my podcasts since I've run, oh, 2.7 miles in the last two weeks (can you say TWO new and untouched episodes of Phedippidations?! Blasphemy!). So yesterday I listened to a Confessions of a Runner episode during my commute. Thanks, Jodi for the nod! Mario of course agrees that he's a cute little rabbit.

2 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Good luck with your run. Be sure and post the outcome!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Ok, but just two miles and stop if it starts to hurt....cute Mario pic, I wonder what kind of shoes Jack Rabbit would want to sell him.