Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Look the part


Yesterday I bought two pairs of super cheap, yet super cute (and hopefully super functional) tri shorts.  I'm about to get serious about incorporating more cycling into my training program and need the proper duds to get it done.  I also picked up a swimsuit!! I tried on a couple of one-piece deals.  I haven't worn a one-piece swimsuit since I was 14 years old.  It was very slimming.  But I have to admit it made me feel like I was 6 years old again.

So I decided the two-piece was a better idea because 1) It's easier to transition from string bikinis to this set-up and 2) I have the option of wearing the top during races as-is or as a sports bra.  I'm hoping to find a swimming pool in the next couple of weeks to get my swimming groove on!  Yesterday also marked my first brick workout. Slowly but surely on my way!

No comments: