Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Mario

I was going through the photo archives to find something suitable for "Monday Mario." I kept going way, way back and stumbled upon the Christmas 2006 bunny photo session.

I thought these were really funny:

Mario demanding grooming (as always) from Chloe. I was always proud of her when she pretended she didn't notice.


And in this one, Mario is rubbing his paws together Mr. Burns style and saying, "Indeed, silly bipeds, I am plotting to take over the world!"

7 comments:

Hef's Mom said...

Adorable photos! Especially the Mr. Burns!

Nicole said...

bahahha mr burns is cute too!!!

The Fab Furs said...

Good for Chloe! Xmas Mario: Now that I have exacted tribute from these humans, I shall extend my reach to the entire population!!!

Lisa said...

Hah awwww. Chloe was a pretty lady.

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Boy, Chloe was one strong lady to resist such an assertive request!

Chocolate & Chants said...

Aw Chloe is such a cutie, I love her ears!!

EndorphinBuzz said...

Hahahha. I love the Mario scheming to take over the world picture :)