Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday Mario

For our long-forgotten study of Mario Sitting on Things I dug deep into the photo vault and found a few more gems.  There are limited items around that Mario can actually sit on so there are tons of repeats of the same performance.  But I found two which are still original:

Behold, Wonder Bunny on two briefcases!


Mario submits his Pride Rock Lion King pose

Oh, and as far as any photos of Mario sitting on his covered litter box...I don't think that's going to happen.  He attempted valiantly to sit on it the first day he had it, but failed miserably.  Of course, I have also missed photo opportunities of him sitting on his water bottle and his willow tent.  The water bottle was uber impressive.  Trust me.  Not sure if he will oblige and do it again, though.

7 comments:

Julianne said...

Omg, the Lion King pose is classic!! SO fun. :-)

d. moll, l.ac. said...

His talent NEVER ceases to amaze: on his water bottle???? I am stunned. I got a picture of Tyler today sitting on the Bunvention, I think he was doing a Mario imitation.

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Mario is quite talented. Cadbury is impressed and taking notes.

Anonymous said...

Mario can even sit on his water bottle??? Wow, he is one talented bunny! I hope he does the water bottle stunt again.. I'd love to see a picture of that! His Lion King pose is great too!

Mica said...

There is no seat too high for Mario to conquer! Such talent, such grace!

RG said...

Hey! Now we know a rabbit in high places!

Alisa said...

I LOVE the Lion King photo! Precious!

Does he jump on these objects? I guess bunnies are hoppers =).