Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Mario

I had wanted to bring Mario back a souvenir from our honeymoon.  Don't ask what I think a suitable "Sorry we went on a great trip without you, but here is a consolation prize" gift for a rabbit is, but I had my eyes peeled.  In Auckland we were at the Sky Needle and I saw something in the gift shop that I couldn't not buy.  It was way overpriced and had nothing to do with New Zealand (though it was made in New Zealand, so there) but I couldn't walk away from it.

Obviously I took this months ago and forgot to share.
"Hello my name is It's a me Mario!"  If you never played the Nintendo game, the humor will be lost on you.


Our second Petfinder installment is also up!

4 comments:

RG said...

Great buy and a neat post. Couldn't comment over there but who knew Mario was such a seasoned traveler and sightseer. He seems so humble!

Crafty Green Poet said...

I love the photo of Mario at the grand Canyon!

Jade said...

Mario does not look amused by his gift, but I got a giggle out of it. :)

Great Petfinder post! Love the Grand Canyon pic, and Mario appears to be unfazed by traveling.

Angela Knotts said...

Love it!