Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wednesday Wings


It has been super rainy here in California so I haven't gotten much riding in the last few weeks. I visited Miss Muddy to clean her stall out and to let her stretch her legs a bit. She usually lives in a huge pasture but her owner tries to bring her in when it gets really rainy since the pasture turns into a muddy swamp. Wings is usually pretty ho-hum in the round pen, but man alive does she have some fire after being in a stall for a few days.

To answer a question from the last "Wednesday Wings," we ride English. Wings has a Western saddle that I think would be fun to use every now and then. I am embarrassed to say that I am too weak to get it up on her. All that running makes for strong legs and weak arms. But my goal is to be able to hoist it up eventually.

7 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Hi WIngs!! horses are good for upper body strength.

Anonymous said...

She is too cute!

Chocolate & Chants said...

Wheeee fresh air! Buck, snort buck, *fart*, buck, head toss, buck. Look at all the things I can do Ma!

The Fab Furs said...

Perhaps all the rain will turn Wings into a "mudder".

RG said...

Pump Iron!

Go Wings!!!

cliff said...

i think wings needs a santa hat!

Nicole said...

gahhh melt my hearT!