Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday Wings

Wings having her bucket of grain.

My pal, Cliff, has some good ideas and some not so good ideas (read his comment on the last "Monday Mario"). He requested "Wednesday Wings" a while back and I promptly shot him down. This will not be a regular thing since I rarely take my camera out to the stable with me. But she is a love of a horse and if I snap photos I'll share them.

It hasn't gone unnoticed that I've done a solid month of just "Monday Marios." While it is obvious Mario has stolen this blog's show, I originally started it as a running blog and I do plan to get back to that channel. So yes, I have been running quite a bit and will have lots to say about it soon.

6 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

She's a beauty! English or Western? Bunnies stole my blog, it was going to Chinese medicine and the like, ha, ha, ha.

The Fab Furs said...

And it's Mario out in front, Wings coming up on the outside, and Roadbunner trailing the field in blogland.

cliff said...

so... i guess that's a big no go on the mario bath. ok, fine. it would've made a killer monday mario though. =P

Nicole said...

I love horses! They are such beautiful animals... second to mario ofcourse!

Lisa said...

How beautiful!

Anonymous said...

she is gorgeous!