Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday Mario

As a peace offering for being left behind from the Hawaii vacation I gave Mario a bunch of strawberry tops. Organic strawberry tops!! And maybe I snuck in a whole strawberry as a treat, too.


Mario is a sloppy eater so lot of strawberry juice was on his pen floor after he attacked the full strawberry.

When I took a closer look at him later, I noticed this...


It is a little hard to see in the photo, but up at the crown of his head. STRAWBERRY HEAD!

Okay, Carrot Mouth I can understand, but Strawberry Head?! How did that even happen?

Mario got a little self conscious as I kept taking close-up photos of his Strawberry Head. So he started cleaning himself off. Of course, he wasn't trying to clean the top of his head. I almost felt like he was trying to figure out what spot was dirty as I kept chuckling at him.

Is it on the toesies?


Utterly fatal disapproval for the mockery.

18 comments:

Marlene said...

Awww, silly (and messy!) Mario!

Fez and the Gang said...

Silly Humans... when will you learn. So, we eat messy because we are SMART. After we leave strawberry juice everywhere, we take a big FLOP in it! THEN we can smell it all day and even get a taste later when bathing. SHEESH. Can't you people figure out anything for yourself?

Thanks for the Mario post... missed his cute earsies!

ShirleyPerly said...

Never a dull moment with Mario around. Perhaps he did it just for more attention on your blog :-)

Chocolate & Chants said...

LOVE the disapproving bunny face! Hahahaha. Strawberry head. So cute. I'm sorry but I ate all the basil so no basil for Mario!

rUntoNamAste said...

This bunny has so much character, I love it! I hope you are back in his good graces :)

Hef's Mom said...

Yeah we planted a strawberry bush?plant? and the wild rabbits got to them all before I could!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Silly Mario! Cadbury has been getting strawberry tops lately, too, but doesn't get strawberry juice on his head.

Deb Cushman said...

A true mystery -- and Mario isn't talking.

Nicole said...

HA HA HA! Silly Mario!

Mica said...

Man, how did he manage that one?

Southbaygirl said...

Mario...is your mommy laughing at you???? As Velcro would say-"hoomans just don't understand...."

Marci said...

I <3 Mario, silly strawberry mess and all!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Check the toes again, Mario, then ask for a whole strawberry.

Crafty Green Poet said...

very cute...

EndorphinBuzz said...

Mario is so funny.

Chic Runner said...

Oh mario! These posts make me want to get a bunny! ha ha he is so cute. strawberry head!

Alisa said...

Pets are funny aren't they? Zoey had peanut butter on her forehead once...how does that happen?

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

OMGoodness! He has the perfect little mustache! His cuteness is killing me over here! :)